Linggo, Oktubre 27, 2013

One of the Best Beach in the World!

Recently me and my family visited on of the best beaches in the world.Although it's my third visit to this Paradise I still cannot help my self but be mesmerized by it's beauty.



Just a brief background:
Boracay Island is located off the northwest corner of Panay Island, and belongs to the Western Visayas island-group, or Region VI, of the Philippines. The island is approximately seven kilometers long, dog-bone shaped with the narrowest spot being less than one kilometer wide, and has a total land area of 10.32 square kilometers.

I would suggest that when you visit the place stay in Station 2 which is in the middle of everything.
Dont forget to bring your cameras, as this undeniably amazing scenery shouldn't be ignored!

Enjoy!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento