Linggo, Oktubre 13, 2013

Ikaw ang Mahal by Garth Garcia feat. Lil Twista launched

Together with Starlink Productions and BlindRhyme (Alyansa ng Tugmang Bulag) I recently launched my music video directed by John Dennis entitled Ikaw ang Mahal featuring some of my friends in the industry and the most loved schowbiz couple MELASON.

Here are some of the glimpse from the 10/10/2013 Music Video Launching held at Homer's Bar in Quezon City.


Performing with the People who genuinely supports me and some fans who attended made the night very memorable...

Myrus, the singer behind the hits "Sa isang Sulyap mo" and "Pusong Lito" surprised my launching event when He rendered 2 songs which delights the attendees.I was also joined by my good friend recording artist Giu Comia,Youtube stars Arron Cadawas and Karl Zarate, Kpop/Pinoy singer-dancer Anna Park, Crooner and the son of the great Arthur Manutag, Sean Paolo Manuntag and the upcoming vocal group Los Divos.

The night was made special because of my loyal supporters who even prepared a banner and some gave me a bouquet of flower (seriously?). The night was hosted by ex-PBB housemates Rica Paras and Paco Evangelista.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento